Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Jet Airways (Indian airline) was the best for me. Great choices of meals (4 different choices even in economy). Their business has really spacious seats that rival Singapore Air.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I have been on Emirates and Etihad this year. Both were decent. They crushed British Airways food (also taken this year). Anything outside of coach is going to be better. You get multiple courses and can eat anything on the menu at any time. Etihad had decent bar list as well. On my last leg of Etihad, the stewardess couldn't unlock the liquor cabinet. That made for a longer flight than it should have been.

Off the topic of flight food, the Etihad business class lounge was great. They had a nice size buffet, a bunch of Macs sitting around for use and a few other nice touches. I will have to snap some pics this weekend as I take the 28 hour venture home... I have a four hour layover in Abu Dhabi where the Etihad lounge is located. Etihad also has a separate first class lounge that I imagine is even better.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Ive flown BA, Emirates, and continental in business or first in the last year. BA has by far the worst food, not even in the running. I love that Continental lets you make your own sundae after dinner and their food is pretty good. I would say that Emirates also has pretty good food too though. So a tie between continental and Emirates IMO

·
Registered
540 Posts
Wow and i thought the food from NYC to Dublin was good after seeing these pictures i guess the only good part of the flight was the booze

21 - 24 of 24 Posts