Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
It truly is an amazing car and I was lucky enough to catch up with Christian von Koenigsegg at Geneva to talk about it.

I had a feeling they would go for the record :clap:

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
what are these selling for? and if it's under a mil, anyone got the money to loan me?
the first one delivered to Prince Tamim of Qatar paid 1.8 million euros for his. I am unsure of the actual msrp

·
Registered
76 Posts
Lets just hope the hip hop stars stay away from this one... Koenigsegg is one of the top car manufactors in the world and I would hate to see their name get tarnished like Bugatti has been. A truly unbelievable car. Any coming to the states?

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
^
WTF did they do to the Hells Angles logo on his hat?

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Lets just hope the hip hop stars stay away from this one... Koenigsegg is one of the top car manufactors in the world and I would hate to see their name get tarnished like Bugatti has been. A truly unbelievable car. Any coming to the states?
they could not handle or afford one. My experiance with a CCX is that it is a suicide car built for maniacs with balls and bank. The Agera and Agera R are obviously not crazy like the older eggs were but still, almost 1200 hp out of the factory? They can't even drive a Ferrari properly.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Birdman, Lil wayne, Rick ross, only to name a few.... all pretty much ruined Bugatti's reputation in the states. Not for car people but to anyone else when they are asked what is a Bugatti, they say isn't that the million dollar car all the ballers buy when they make it. I still love Bugatti but I hate to see what's happened to their name. Lets hope it dosen't happen to Koenigsegg next. They should restrict who buys the car to be honest.

·
Registered
278 Posts
This is one of my favorite new cars.

Id love to see an L4P thread that doesnt mention the Veyron... This performs better, so no need to mention it here.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Birdman, Lil wayne, Rick ross, only to name a few.... all pretty much ruined Bugatti's reputation in the states. Not for car people but to anyone else when they are asked what is a Bugatti, they say isn't that the million dollar car all the ballers buy when they make it. I still love Bugatti but I hate to see what's happened to their name. Lets hope it dosen't happen to Koenigsegg next. They should restrict who buys the car to be honest.
Hey im curious, what made you pick the names you did? and how exactly did those three people ruin the image of a car that 95% of society can even afford? Are you basing your statement on their profession or their public persona, or image, or....?

Sorry for the derail.....i love the Egg but personally id take a lp-670 sv and a decent sized house over this..

21 - 39 of 39 Posts