Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one got any contacts for a retro fit roof for the Murcielago roadster ideally one that can be transported with the car when taken off. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
There is a thread on Lambo talk about this. Not sure if you have seen it. Seems there is an option, but very costly.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
There is a 20-25k carbon roof. I could have my own made but not sure how much demand there is for a hard top for anything more than 5k

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks I have been on the Lambo Talk and left info that the 4 piece roof from exotic composites looks the most interesting, but there might be a question if they are ok ? Hence my posting hear to see if there are comments and ideally some one who has a roof and company they have purchased from they can recommend. Thanks

·
Registered
241 Posts
A couple of companies took a stab at this. I think a couple went under, and one produced a limited run. Genaddi Design Group (same company that made Ford GTX1) made what I think was the best one, however I can't find any website or contact info for them these days. Maybe they too bit the dust. They were obsessed with quality though, so its a real shame.....

·
Registered
17 Posts
from what i know guys Hardtop one guy made not far from me tested and etc. Drop message i forward his details. from what i know he never claim money in front he only ask when parts installed , so i think thats great option from what i saw on Lambo talk thread.

Good Luck

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
This has been a big issue forever. One company was charging like 15k for the part and never delivered..

·
Registered
17 Posts
yes i agree but like i know those guys- they never ask money in front if you agree on a deal they delivery stuff they install then you pay money and everyone good. and those who want money first then no roof nothing bunch. That is real as i saw by my eyes and like i say if need help i can PM contact so you can see how to do this deal with them. What i know they even made inside nice like oem lining for roof panel from inside ;) so that can be great Hardtop option.

·
Registered
17 Posts
after my job im going to stop near working place of those guys and gonna as photos or video so can post here. That be on my monday as now celebrating free days ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts