Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here is another watch in my quest to get some fun, affordable pieces for my collection.

This TW Steel 623 is a great all around piece. The band is comfy and the face doesn't feel real heavy. These can be found for less than $300 (in this case less than $200 with a shipping discount) on a lot of online retail sites.

Style Icon
Type TW 623
Size ø 50 mm

50 mm steel case. Precision movement. Mineral crystal. Leather strap. 50 meter water resistant.

* Movement 2415 (3-hands) from Miyota
* Made of high grade 316L steel
* Diameter of the case 50 mm
* Black dial
* Mineral crystal
* 50 meter water resistant
* Black leather strap with steel clasp

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Loving the watch guys! Check out my thread I just posted about my special delivery TW129 personally delivered by David from Bridge Street Jewelers (Cavalino)

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I looked at them while in the Caymans 2 weeks ago, loved the white face/brown strap- wish the strap was slightly darker, would of bought it then. Price was good, but I'm sure Cavalino would do one better if I really wanted the watch....

·
Registered
83 Posts
Nice piece. Def on my list of "pickups" for next year.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I've been keeping an eye out for a new daily wearer...A TW Steel Canteen caught my eye in a mall in San Juan PR over the weekend. I think it was around $500, but it was a brand I have no experience with. I knew L4P would have the scoop on them, so I thought I'd search here before making a decision. Of course Amazon has it much cheaper...Looks like it's $331 shipped today. I might go ahead and pull the trigger on this one. I really like the leather/black/brushed metal combo.

·
Registered
83 Posts
After seeing yours (and returning to your post many times to look), I had to pull the trigger. I ordered a 623 from David last week, looking forward to taking delivery!

·
Registered
448 Posts
i have been eyeballing these guys

It's still super cheap for most of you, a bit pricey for me but thinking about it. hard to choose a watch under 1000, there are so many small boutique type companies out there that make great watches

1 - 20 of 21 Posts