Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there 4,

I can't decide whether to buy this leather jacket or not. I really love the styling on this one, but Massimo Dutti? I know it's ZARA's brother company, so that leaves me concerned..
If I pay 500$ for a jacket, I'd like it to last.

REVERSIBLE LEATHER JACKET WITH MANDARIN COLLAR - Leather jackets - MEN - United States

Do you guys have a positive experience with this brand? Any suggestion on similar looks & guaranteed quality in the same price range?

Thanks in advance guys :)

·
Registered
490 Posts
If you push your budget up a little, I think you will find a lot more quality and choices. I picked up a nice Hugo Boss leather coat last year for around $700-$750 and it's great. Good quality, the leather is real nice and so far it's been holding up nicely (Admittedly, I don't wear it a whole lot though)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you push your budget up a little, I think you will find a lot more quality and choices. I picked up a nice Hugo Boss leather coat last year for around $700-$750 and it's great. Good quality, the leather is real nice and so far it's been holding up nicely (Admittedly, I don't wear it a whole lot though)
I think I just really liked the styling of that Massimo Dutti one. I've looked at Hugo Boss collection and one jacket really caught my eyes! I'm gonna pay Hugo Boss a visit in the next two weeks. (Going on a shopping trip to Dresden)

Link to the one I like - Goatskin leather jacket 'Seko' by BOSS

Opinions? :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts