Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
3,876 Posts

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
very cool way to do this guys, i got the email yesterday.
Thanks! We actually have alot of rotating used and promo wheels flying around, so it seemed like a good idea to have a source where people can check inventory at any time : )

2011 cayenne?
Not in stock, but can be made :D

No 997TT fitment. Weak;)
Just sold the inventory set I had, adv05 Track spec, but we can make alot of 997tt setups within only a couple weeks sometimes. PM if you need some info or email at the addresses below :bow1:

·
Registered
449 Posts
I'm hoping you end up with an inventory set that will fit my B8 A4. The 7.1 RS4 wheels are close, but not quite. Needs the larger B8 center bore and an offset closer to ET35 so I could stretch some 245's for a rub free ride. No way I'd get that lucky...

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
I'm hoping you end up with an inventory set that will fit my B8 A4. The 7.1 RS4 wheels are close, but not quite. Needs the larger B8 center bore and an offset closer to ET35 so I could stretch some 245's for a rub free ride. No way I'd get that lucky...
we could open CB for you at no cost :bitenails: just sayin : )

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Ha, there's half my problem! How much back pad could be milled to raise the offset? Those are NOT concave though?
We could cut about 6-8mm I'm sure, but yeah NON concave forging :eek:hwell:

·
Registered
449 Posts
We could cut about 6-8mm I'm sure, but yeah NON concave forging :eek:hwell:
Yeah, that would get them pretty close to ideal specs but I want ADV.1's for the sexy concave that nobody else seems to do quite the same. Thanks for trying, Jordan!

1 - 20 of 84 Posts