Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks

My name's Zaib and I'm 24 from Toronto. Currently drive an 04 TL Auto, but may switch to something else in the end of summer, probably an S4 but you never know. Anyways been following L4P for a while but decided to register after this render I just finished of the new Range Rover. Let me know what you guys think both positive and negative. Used ADV1 Rims and LOGO :)S), raised the height a little bit, widened the stance with bolt on fender flares and roof carriage. I also used a Ford Raptor's lower front bumper to reimagine the design. Decided to go this route because of Range Rover's history of being a capable offroader and also something a little out of the ordinary.

Lets hear what everyone says so please post a response.

Also working on the new Ford Mustang which I will be posting up soon.

Thanks guys

Attachments

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Hello folks

My name's Zaib and I'm 24 from Toronto. Currently drive an 04 TL Auto, but may switch to something else in the end of summer, probably an S4 but you never know. Anyways been following L4P for a while but decided to register after this render I just finished of the new Range Rover. Let me know what you guys think both positive and negative. Used ADV1 Rims and LOGO :)S), raised the height a little bit, widened the stance with bolt on fender flares and roof carriage. I also used a Ford Raptor's lower front bumper to reimagine the design. Decided to go this route because of Range Rover's history of being a capable offroader and also something a little out of the ordinary.

Lets hear what everyone says so please post a response.

Also working on the new Ford Mustang which I will be posting up soon.

Thanks guys
looks good, a lil off topic but since you are from Toronto you should check out Ertifa car meets this summer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts