Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
They just showed up. I ordered the 20/21 set up in brushed matte titanium finish. ADV has come a long way since the first set I bought from them several years ago. The fitment is perfect as well as the overall finish. I'm sure we will get a full photo shoot after I get it back from UGR.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Perfect setup!

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Count me in the group that loves this!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Beautifully done my friend! Is the car lowered in the pics?
Yes it is lowered. I lowered it 1.5" in front and 1.2" rear. I'm thinking about adding the PUR front lip and side skirts but I'm a little concerned about clearance with the front lip:) I am in love with the ADV wheels. Every time I look at them, I cannot believe how nice they really are. I'm thinking of getting some for the rest of my cars as well!

Thanks for all the comments!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
That's some tight caliper clearance--prime target for things to get lodged and wear grooves. It's happened to me before.

Overall, it looks great, though. Tastefully done.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Really nice car. Love the euro reflectors on it as well, the orange ones stick out way too much on most colors. Looking forward to seeing more of this car.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Glad you like the wheels! Let me know if you'd like to see some renders of our wheels on your other cars before making your decision :)

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
beautiful setup

·
Registered
504 Posts
This setup looks awesome. It looks like your other cars. It looks like it should if cane out of the factory that way. Clean

·
Registered
521 Posts
Looks awesome.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts