Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This build was inspired by the lyrical genius of our generation, the Louis Vuitton Don, Yezus, Mr. Kim Kardashian... the list of names goes on. I believe he once said

"I am Warhol! I am the number one most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh. "

Well his collaboration with Nike on the Yeezy 2 Red October shoe has inspired our every own sneaker head ADV.1 Sean to change the game just like Kanye did. With this build Chi town meets K Town, Sean went with a set of ADV005 M.V2 SL wheels wrapped in 255 Front and 295 rear Toyo T1R tires.

Photo: Hadrian S.

Wheel Specs:
ADV005 M.V2 SL
Exposed Hardware
Finish: Polished Alum w/ Matte Red
21x9.5 | 21x10.5

Lexus GS350 F Sport ADV005MV2SL:
ADV.1 Wheels Media Gallery | Lexus GS350 F Sport ADV005MV2SL

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
"I am Warhol! I am the number one most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh. "

He's nothing but a fing monkey

·
Registered
229 Posts
Car: nice

Inspiration for this build: hope that was a joke, why would anyone want to do what kanye does?

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lmao. Sorry guys forgot to use the sarcasm font. Thought the Mr.Kim Kardashian and the outrageous quote would have been enough.

·
Registered
638 Posts
"Change the game"?

This will make me sound like a dick, but in what way is a white car with gloss red wheels changing the game at all? My friend just sold his white B7 S4 on red HREs. He was "changing the game" for a year before this car was.

/rant

Also, I really like Yeezy Red Octobers and would pay way too much money for a pair.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
again.. the initial post was almost all completely sarcastic. Red wheels have been done since the beginning of the automobile. These were just the first on a new GS.

@illtal, we don't publicly release offset information, but if you're interested in a set of wheels i'd be happy to help you out. Should me an email [email protected]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts