Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ADV.1 Wheels 2014 | The Wheel Industry Has Been Officially REDESIGNED...
The anticipation has been building for months but it's finally time to release what's going to be the driving force behind the wheel industry in 2014. Our newest products are targeted at reducing weight across our entire build line, new finishes, faster production, TUV certification, and a host of quality improvements across our entire lineup. So check out our new SL, CS, Truck Spec Series & more...

Oh, and of course our new 2014 video:

Please contact us for more information:
Phone: 305.238.0058
Email: [email protected]
ADV.1 Wheels - The Official Designer of The Wheel Industry

·
Registered
827 Posts
Fuking Bravo.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Legitimate guys.

Rush soundtrack FTW.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys!!! :clap:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Very nice shift to a higher level of professionalism for the brand as a whole. If I was on the market for wheels this would sway my opinion towards you guys. Also that Novitec partnership sounds awesome and the wheel looks amazing on that Lambo. Overall it's been cool following the growth of the brand over the years through the ups and downs. Keep doing what you do best!

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Loved the video, showed that a lot more goes into the engineering, design, and production of a wheel vs. what most people think.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
This is the type of material I love to see from manufacturers. Creative, well-designed, considerate. Well done!

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
The video showed a lot more professionalism than what you wanted to portray in the last few years. I truely think that was the best decision of the short life of ADV.1 . Video was just awesome and I wish you guys the best. I'll be even more proud to wear my ADV.1 tees in Punta Cana or Mexico this year haha

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
This looks like a company with people who have learned from the past and have one of the best business plans out there. Sustainability and growth are great signs of a healthy company. Wheels look great too.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thank you guys all very much, it means a lot to all of us.
We've got a long way to go, but we're doing our absolute best - thanks for the support everyone :bow1:

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts