Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ADV.1 Thailand debuts at the Thailand Intl. Auto Show!
Absolute Auto, Bangkok, is now our Exclusive Distributor for all of Thailand! With the Thailand International Auto Show only weeks away, what better opportunity to launch the beginning of ADV.1 Thailand. We're proud to have Absolute Auto as a partner and obviously very excited about our future together. Absolute Auto is Thailand's source for new Porsche, Mercedes and now ADV.1 Wheels which will be sold on both new vehicles and to the public for any application. Vehicles included in the ADV.1 booth include the LP700 Aventador, Porsche 991, New Mercedes CLS, F10 BMW and more. Keep an eye out for photos and more developments from ADV.1 + Absolute Auto!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Game. Over....... again.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like this game : )

·
Registered
92 Posts
Didn't think you guys could get any bigger then in 2011. But you guys are blowing up in 2012!!
Keep it up!

Also, congratulations on the TUV aprovel!

·
Registered
276 Posts
why the American flag chair?? I figured you'd have some that look like the chairs of the cars you do but just bigger and more comfy.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can't wait to see what u guys do with the aventador
ahh yes, me neither! It's a yellow one if I remember correctly, that or orange - either way it's nuts! Wheels are gonna be 3 piece SL series ADV05 Track Spec's in 19/20 combo........Got a matte black one in the works too, shhhhhh....

Didn't think you guys could get any bigger then in 2011. But you guys are blowing up in 2012!!
Keep it up!

Also, congratulations on the TUV aprovel!
Thanks man, we're really excited with all the crazy stuff that's in the works right now! I'm talking about some seriously insane stuff for 2012, almost too much to keep track of all the winbutter : ) lol, yup I just said winbutter.

why the American flag chair?? I figured you'd have some that look like the chairs of the cars you do but just bigger and more comfy.
haha, yeah I think that was just there for placement or something - I did suggest leaving that out though just incase : )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts