Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When Wheels Boutique told us they were working on an Rauh Welt Begriff Widebody 964 Turbo with the Legend himself, Nakai-San, we literally jumped at the opportunity! We knew this would be epic so we sent photographer, William “The Beard” Stern, to document the whole build. With the new fender flares the car now sits on girthy 18x10.5 front and 18x13 rear wheels.

Wheel Specs:
ADV5.2 Track Spec SL
Exposed Hardware
Finish Disc: Matte Gunmetal
Lip Finish: Gloss Gunmetal
18x10.5 | 18x13

See more here:
ADV.1 Gallery | Porsche C2 Turbo ADV5.2TSSL

Before:

During:

After:

The Process:

·
Registered
310 Posts
After seeing a lot of rwb's I love them but this is not up there with the rest of his builds. Don't get me wrong nicely done but I guess its just not my preferred style if I were lucky enough to have him mod an old porsche for me

·
Registered
485 Posts
nice write up. can you post more pics of the rear wheel. that concavity is ridiculous.
so cool that you guys got the opportunity to put your wheels on a RWB. way to go.

more pics !

·
Registered
237 Posts
Nakai San love 3 things. RWB, Winston cigs, and coconut juice lol. I'm a fan of his work, the dude have skills and the passion that follows every project.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Flickr is the way to go. Pretty much can't beat a free terabyte, or fill it, and they won't screw with your image quality.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts