Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're proud to be the Exclusive Wheel Brand sold on all Top Car packages in Russia! We've been working with them for several months now developing wheels for their high end conversions. They sell the cars as completely modified packages and aparently have been very successful as we've shipped over 50 sets of wheels to them over the past 4 months.

We'll continue to post more info and pics as they send it to us, the packages are pretty crazy & aggressive looking - more info:

?????? Porsche Cayenne (Vantage, Advantage), Porsche Panamera, BMW X6 (Lumma Design) ? Bentley :: TopCar

·
Registered
621 Posts
I would really like it if there wasn't the kit on the doors. I think its a bit too much.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Crazy Cayenne. I would throw some spacers on the wheels to make it more flush.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Wow, The Russians sure know how to trick out a Cayenne, that thing is sick!

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
Sick with it. Customs must be rapping you guys? I've shipped cars over to russian and packages every month to my grandparents and it's not cheap by any means.

They do love there cars there. Even though that Porsche cost them over 200k new( stock) lol...

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
needs 24s n slammed more...

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sick with it. Customs must be rapping you guys? I've shipped cars over to russian and packages every month to my grandparents and it's not cheap by any means.

They do love there cars there. Even though that Porsche cost them over 200k new( stock) lol...
No idea, we normally ship pallets of 4+ sets at a time to NY where they ship from, I guess they make it work ;)

Awesome thank you!

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
No idea, we normally ship pallets of 4+ sets at a time to NY where they ship from, I guess they make it work ;)

Awesome thank you!

They ship it using ships im sure which is the cheapest route but takes like 3-4+ freaking weeks.

Or possibly just buy a container for a couple g's and load it to the roof. Who knows but hey they sell em like hot cakes in the snow over there I'm sure.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Looks sporty!! Not bad!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
WTF does flush mean? lol thats cayenne looks insane. Just the headlights I wouldve kept original, if that was possible? :tightlipped:

Crazy Cayenne. I would throw some spacers on the wheels to make it more flush.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts