Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ADV.1 | Range Rover vs. Golf Range PT.2 | Warren Henry Auto

Introducing the ADV.1 Wheels Range Rover OEM / Dealership Program - launching soon!

Warren Henry Auto is changing the Range Rover game, offering ADV.1 wheels as a dealer installed option! Soon you’ll be dropping jaws before even leaving the lot.

Wheel Specs:
ADV5.2 M.V2 SL
Hidden Hardware
Finish: Matte Gunmetal
22x10

See more of this Range Rover Evoque at:
ADV.1 Gallery | Range Rover Evoque ADV5.2MV2SL

·
Registered
276 Posts
Gorgeous. I really love the Evoque with the black package. Stunning vehicle and the ADV.1's look UH-Mazing on both the Sport & Evoque.

·
Registered
517 Posts
This is a great move for ADV id say. Speaks to the quality of the wheel being built that Land Rover is working with you

·
Registered
156 Posts
Now if you guys can just get LandRover/RangeRover to stop installing Parking brake size/quality Calipers on the rears & installing absolutely horrid 1 piece heavy as hell, NON Drilled or Slotted Rotors on ALL 4 corners of our RRS Supercharged Top of the Line SUV's that range from $90k-$150k that'd be awsome... It boggles my mind on what they are thinking? They don't have to be Carbon Ceramics but WTF not even a nice 2 piece lightweight alloy Rotor etc...

Not to mention how much better your giant wheels will look w/properly sized Caliper/Rotor combos, Imagine you could take any pic from any angle or depth w/out having the photo look like a retarded person owns/modded the Brake/wheel setup.. Sorry Rant over I just bought a beautiful 2011 Sport Supercharged w/22" Kahns (previus owner installed) which look ok up front but absolutely retarded on rears w/tiny calipers/rotors etc.. Your Wheels are on point as usual!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts