Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know how the old saying goes "good things come in small packages". Antelope Ban out of Indonesia is a big fan of this saying which is why they've fitted this Mini Cooper with a set of our ADV7 Track Function SL wheels. If you've ever had the chance to drive one of these things you know just how fun they can be especially when paired with some grippy tires.

Wheel Specs:
ADV7 TF SL
Exposed Hardware
Finish: Polished w/ Matte Bronze
18x8.5 | 18x9.5

See more here:
ADV.1 Gallery | Mini Cooper S R56 ADV7TFSL

·
Registered
848 Posts
I don't mind Mini's but I've never been a fan of putting wheels that are 75% the cost of the car on lol, looks good none the less!

·
Registered
513 Posts
I would rather see quality wheels vs cheap knock off wheels on any car.

Wheels look awesome, suspension needs some adjustments to pull them off properly though!

·
Registered
848 Posts
I would rather see quality wheels vs cheap knock off wheels on any car.
Oh I agree completely. But there's no way I'd put a set of wheels that cost almost $10,000 on my $16,000 car. That's just dumb. Same thing a lot of these E46 guys running HRE's or other forged 2-3 piece wheels, like do you realize you just spent the same amount on a set of wheels as you did your car? lol

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
^agree with the points made above. Also, not a fan of that much stretch in the tire for wheels that width. Either get narrower wheels or wider tires, but thats just my .02 :clap: looks good otherwise, I'm a big mini fan.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts