Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Makes me want a 458 again!
We're working on several of these Liberty Walk 458's and GTR's right now, love the look! Special thanks to Simon Motorsports in Dubai for making ADV.1 a part of the build :bow1:

Wheel Setup:
ADV5.0 Track Spec SL
Brushed aluminum w/ transparent red gloss clear powder coat

·
Registered
848 Posts
I liked it a lot better on the gray 458 when the hardware blended in. Also like Tonk said, the current fad of making cars look track ready and then being garage queens is pretty ridiculous. Oh well the car still looks like a beast!

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
I absolutely love that. I would have painted the rivets/bolts too. And this car is in Dubai, have you seen the way they drive cars over there?? This thing will be hammered most likely.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Can I make a comment?

Slapping your watermark on the images is pretty rude seeing as they don't belong to you.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Liberty Walk is not for everyone thats for sure, but I quite enjoy there kits. Definitely something that will turn heads and I love it.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
All these "performance" looking add ons to make it look like a track car...yet it will most likely never see a track. Probably won't even be driven aggressively. Remember back in the day when those were called ricers? Now the ricers just have deeper pockets.
I think it's slightly different when the car has the capability to be quite quick around a track. I do remember the Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements acronym and I can't argue it doesn't apply here. I suppose I prefer one rice over another.

I wouldn't call a 560HP NSX that looked like this 458 rice, so why can't a 560HP 458 get the same treatment?

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'll be honest. Not the biggest Liberty Walk fan.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Liberty is the only people i see go way over the top with aftermarket designs. Usually over the top designs really turn me off but i love the liberty walk cars.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I, for one, really like the Liberty Walk modifications; they really give this car some added aggression. I bet you could stain a few drawers driving this thing on the highway, racing up in someone's rear view mirror.

This same car was seen in the reserved parking lot of the Galleria Ferrari three years ago. That day was the FF World Premier with client introduction festivities. Then, a friend of mine saw last year in Dubai in November - but it was still stock. I really like the flared fenders and lowered stance. I wonder if this kit, or a similar kit, is available for street cars - that is to say, that the car with the kit could still drive on the streets without much trouble.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts