Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Everyone raves about special edition versions of the Lamborghini Aventador, but this may be the best of them all. Introducing the ADV.1 Snow Plow Edition. 1 of 1 in the world. Whats the point of having all wheel drive if you're not going to use it! With absolutely ZERO F*cks given this LP700-4 shows us how to drive through the frigid Chicago weather in style with the help of a set of ADV005 M.V2 SL wheels finished in Liquid Smoke.

Build by The Auto Art Chicago

Imagery by Matt Magnino Photography

Wheel Specs:
ADV005 M.V2 SL
50/50 Exposed Hardware
Finish: Liquid Smoke
19x9.5 | 20x12.5

See more here:
ADV.1 Wheels Media Gallery | Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 ADV005MV2SL - Liquid Smoke

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Nice, I really wish if u guys would post like normal pictures that way we can actually see how the car and wheels look like in a normal light, this is so photoshoped to the point that It doesn't look real anymore looks like a video game.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Hehehe thanks!!
P.s. We don't have any mountains here in Chicago :)

·
Registered
693 Posts
Love the idea, but not sure why the heavy post processing was needed.

I may be in the minority, but I'd rather see the pictures straight off the camera from this shoot than most of these ones that look so fake.

Reactions: AJAYR

·
Registered
49 Posts
I was thinking the exact thing scrolling down the pictures. It takes all emotion out of the picture knowing (and seeing) how 'shopped they are. If you run across the originals post those instead.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts