Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our buddy Matt at GMP called us up recently with news of this project and we were all over it. GMP Performance is our Exclusive ADV.1 distributor for North and South Carolina and we're proud to be a part of their team.

I'll follow Matt's progress on this build and post new updates as they move along. Our part obviously is a very specifically engineered set of ADV05 Deep concave Wheels similar to the set we did on the SR Auto Reventon project. I'll post images of the wheels throughout their different stages of production - we should be seeing them in machining very soon as we just completed the engineering files.

Enjoy guys, the finished product should be pretty sick!
I'll make sure Mattster hires a professional photographer for this one as opposed to his usual camera phone photo shoots :D

Big thanks to Matt and Stephen for the opportunity, we love you guys!
More to come, here's the first few shots of the process.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
lol deepsauce

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
Nice, cant wait to see it done!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks J and Mig for everything you guys are awesome. I am putting in inquiries and will start taking video of the build process and of course rolling shots with the wheels and exhaust and kit completed.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks J and Mig for everything you guys are awesome. I am putting in inquiries and will start taking video of the build process and of course rolling shots with the wheels and exhaust and kit completed.
Thank you Mattster!
Any project with GMP you know we're in no questions asked.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
71 Posts
Please show better pictures of these wheels. The shot of that car coming off the trailer is a real tease. ADV is making the sickest wheels right now.

·
Registered
310 Posts
cant wait to see the final product

IMO the GT is the perfect balance of car if you're a person that only owns one

1) Sex Appeal
2) Speed
3) Luxury
4) Boss status
5) Size

1 - 20 of 61 Posts