1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
506 Posts
Finally. I've been waiting for a wheel company of ADV.1's caliber to provide 8 lug wheels.

Every since I bought my Platinum F250 it has been an empty search.

Reactions: BMatt88

·
Registered
610 Posts
Sparing no expense. Oof.

Looks fantastic, guys. The truck world is too bent on terrible cast black wheels with silly fake bolts and faux hardware. Death to MotoMetal and KMC. Only real option lately for those wanting a quality forging has been American Force, and those are, well..... tired. No pun.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Sparing no expense. Oof.

Looks fantastic, guys. The truck world is too bent on terrible cast black wheels with silly fake bolts and faux hardware. Death to MotoMetal and KMC. Only real option lately for those wanting a quality forging has been American Force, and those are, well..... tired. No pun.
What you said. All the wheels offered for 8 lugs are the offroad look. Not everyone wants that. American Force is ok, but they won't do custom offsets. So the wheels will still sit outside the wheel well. The only wheel company I was able to find that were willing to build me a custom set were Strasse & D2 Forged. Glad I didn't go with D2 cuz we all know what happened with them. None of the higher end wheel manufacturers were willing to build 8 lugs. Extremely excited that ADV.1 is in the game. FINALLY.

Reactions: BMatt88 and Nolan

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Effing nasty.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Price quote please. 2013 F250 Platinum. 24x10.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Those look amazing, great idea moving into the truck world.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts