Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any of you working out a lot or practicing sports on a daily basis? Just thought i'd show you what Adidas is planning to release in August: the Fit Smart Watch. This baby is able to monitor your heart rate, your calories and the distance you cover if you run or jog. It will cost you a pretty penny but it might definitely make your workout experience more enjoyable. I for one would love to know how many calories i'll burn next time i hit the gym.

Adidas-Smart-Fit-Luxefeed (2).jpg

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sooooo it does the same thing my Galaxy S5 does for free? I think Adidas is about 2 years to late for this. You can get a $15 pedometer now, a Galaxy S5, Nike Fuel band.... they all been on the market for a while now.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Sooooo it does the same thing my Galaxy S5 does for free? I think Adidas is about 2 years to late for this. You can get a $15 pedometer now, a Galaxy S5, Nike Fuel band.... they all been on the market for a while now.
Exactly. I guess, because it's on the front page of his website, he's promoting it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are plenty of new cars, boats and bikes out there that do the exact same thing. This means that they don't deserve to be mentioned? I'm just saying it's coming out in August, and it actually caught my eye because it looks pretty cool. Smartwatches in general don't bring much to the table, and they can easily be outperformed by a smartphone such as the S5, but they exist anyway. In October, ASUS, Apple and Samsung are going to launch their own smartwatches, and they probably wouldn't do it if there wasn't a market for them. I'm not saying go buy the Adidas watch, as there's nothing in it for me anyway. Self-promoting? Oh please! This forum wasn't going to drive any noticeable traffic to my website anyway, but instead of searching for the watch on Google, it's definitely easier to click a link, which i'm going to remove by the way if it bothers you so much. Now I'm all for sharing opinions on the product itself, but i should probably start posting "hot girls and bikes" instead.

·
Registered
20 Posts
There are plenty of new cars, boats and bikes out there that do the exact same thing. This means that they don't deserve to be mentioned? I'm just saying it's coming out in August, and it actually caught my eye because it looks pretty cool. Smartwatches in general don't bring much to the table, and they can easily be outperformed by a smartphone such as the S5, but they exist anyway. In October, ASUS, Apple and Samsung are going to launch their own smartwatches, and they probably wouldn't do it if there wasn't a market for them. I'm not saying go buy the Adidas watch, as there's nothing in it for me anyway. Self-promoting? Oh please! This forum wasn't going to drive any noticeable traffic to my website anyway, but instead of searching for the watch on Google, it's definitely easier to click a link, which i'm going to remove by the way if it bothers you so much. Now I'm all for sharing opinions on the product itself, but i should probably start posting "hot girls and bikes" instead.
Actually its called constructive criticism so unless you plan on paying your bills by selling this watch then don't worry when people point out the obvious. Yes they are plenty of cars, boats and bikes that do the same thing. But the difference between that and this adidas watch is, a new car isnt coming out in 2015 and saying "It has an air conditioner AND a radio!" If that was the case, you would have people on this forum with the same replies as that watch. The fact of the matter is, adidas is almost 2 years late with this, that is all I was saying :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts