Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys! definately will be used frquently for outdoor activities and working on the project cars!

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Congrats Mike.
Every watch guy has a G-Shock or has had one. I've had the same one for half a decade. Still running flawlessly...
Depending on the model it might be worth a pretty penny :D

Love that model Mike!

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Used to have a smaller G-Shock square face growing up along with a bunch of FreeStyle shark watches with velcro bands. I will have to look in my room at my parents to see if I still have my old watches!!!

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Some of the older models like the DW5800's depending on color and number can easily fetch $400+. I'll have a website live soon that will parse watch forums and gather rough estimates for various models. Kind of like a Beckett for G's.

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Some of the older models like the DW5800's depending on color and number can easily fetch $400+. I'll have a website live soon that will parse watch forums and gather rough estimates for various models. Kind of like a Beckett for G's.
Thats a cool idea. look forward to this!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
That's clean, I'm about to order a G shock as well but can't seem to find anyone selling the one I want.

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That's clean, I'm about to order a G shock as well but can't seem to find anyone selling the one I want.
what model?

if it current model. check Macy's and Nordstroms online. Find it cheaper and they will match the price! Plus macy's ships for free right now!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts