Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I'm Jay and I'm addicted to Sneeeakers!

I'm just getting into it... but I bought a couple of pairs and now I'm hooked. I just picked up another pair right now! I picked up a some creative recs (wished they had the sneaks I wanted for the coupon!)

Got a question for the 4... How do you keep them clean?

·
Silver Sponsor
331 Posts
I had this problem till I got married.... then I went cold turkey (not by choice). The thing is I have so many in my closet now that ive only worn once or twice and I only have a roatation of about 3 I wear a week. The rest are collecting dust cause I always make an excuse not to wear them like its raining...etc. I could just imagine had I kept on what my closet wouldve looked like... But thats my problem lol theres a magazine you need to subscribe to called sole collector.... look it up

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
i am looking for a pair of blue and gold nikes, pair of burnt orange and black nikes, and a pair of lime green nikes...anybody know of some nice ones that wont break the bank?

I be a cheapo

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
i have a pair of louis vuitton sneakers...looking like new after a year + from when i bought them... but i have onlt wore them a couple of times... they are on sale in miscaleneous objects topic in here...

·
Registered
650 Posts
helpful hit: use Mr. clean magic erasers on the whites - solid strokes in the same direction prevents the pad from flaking.

EDIT: "knock off" Mr. clean eraser pads work just as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts