·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone

Why Acute Performance?
Reviews

Who is COR?
COR is a major player in manufacturing forged wheels in the US. COR owns their own CNC and lathe machines and does all finishings in-house. Many popular brands that you know and trust are actually using COR to produce their wheels and then private labeling them to sell to the public. So while many of you haven't heard of the brand, their reputation is solid and they are very well known in the business-to-business world.

COR offers the following configurations:
- Standard 3-Piece w/ Race Pockets
- Monoblock w/ Race Pockets
- Super Concave w/ Race Pockets

Prices start at $4000/set.

STANDARD OPTIONS -- While others charge extra, COR doesn't!
Hardware
Stainless Steel Fasteners & Billet Aluminum Cap

Center Finish
Matte Black, Gloss Black, Brushed Gloss, Gloss Anthracite, Matte Anthracite, Silver, Gold or Chrome Plated

Outer Finish
Chrome Plated, Polished (No Clear), Gloss Black or Matte Black

Inner Finish
Matte Black, Gloss Black, Silver or Raw (No Clear)

Lip Style
Step Lip, Follow Over, Standard Reverse Lip

TIRE PACKAGES
We carry all popular tire brands and can road force balance them. All tire packages are securely packaged. We've sent tire packages all over the world with no damages at all.

Michael
Owner
Acute Performance

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Another Review Another Happy Customer!

Hi All,

I am from Sydney Australia and have recently purchased (and received) a set of wheels + tyres from Acute Performance.

The wheels I purchased were a set of 20'' Cor Encors. Wheels arrived promptly and were packaged very securely. Wheels had no damage whatsoever and were ready to be fitted straight away.

One thing I liked about Acute Performance was that since I am in a different timezone, Michael seemed to be able to answer my emails very promptly.

One example was when I was at the bank trying to transfer him the money for the wheels. The teller wasn't sure of the swift code so I emailed Michael who promptly replied back to me within 5 minutes. I was able to pop back into the branch and transfer the money. This was like 1PM my time so I am pretty sure it was out of business hours in the states.

Another example was when I tried to fit the wheels on and did not know to remove the bolt on the front rotors. Emailed Michael the problem and he promptly replied letting me know what to do.

Anyways, enough talk and more photos.

Michael @ Acute Performance - excellent service with photos - Vendor Reviews - NAGTROC - The Nissan GT-R Owners Club

Michael
Owner
Acute Performance

1 - 5 of 5 Posts