Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Looks good but is that the most lip you could get on the rear?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
22's seem a bit much for a Vantage

·
Registered
45 Posts
@plastique999 - having owned a Vantage ( your sig ) i would have assumed you could instantly tell it was a DBS ???

@acute - looks good!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Gorgeous, but something about the wheels seems meh. It's that bolt looking trim.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Wasn't completely sure I was going to like this... but I have to say I am once again surprised by things I see on L4P! Really big for this car but I still manage to like it. I am really enjoying this DBS in color and the 22's. I do agree at it would probably look a bit better in the rear with more lip and perhaps a duller finish to the wheels so they remain dark from all angles...

Nice car nonetheless! Good job guys!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
@plastique999 - having owned a Vantage ( your sig ) i would have assumed you could instantly tell it was a DBS ???

@acute - looks good!
You're right, don't know how I missed that

I do like the wheels but prob would spec them in 20's

·
Registered
93 Posts
Looks better than the title insists, but I'm still with the crowd that the wheels are too big for the car!!. Good head turner though, which is why most people get these cars anyways. Props to you guys for making it look clean though!

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
Looks better than the title insists, but I'm still with the crowd that the wheels are too big for the car!!. Good head turner though, which is why most people get these cars anyways. Props to you guys for making it look clean though!
I would probably go with 20"s but it's what the customer wants. Thanks!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts