Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought i'd stop by and let you guys know what's new for 2012!

After years of putting our supercharger kits on the market for the M3, we'd thought more power was needed yet again! Yes i said it more power!

So here is a little sneak peek as to what we have coming for the E46 M3:

Auto part Vehicle Engine Car Fuel line

*More photos and details to come soon*

·
14,490 Posts
How many psi is the supercharger puttin out?. What pistons/rods did you guys switch out? what compression is it at now? whats the numbers! lol want to know it all!.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This kit is installed on a stock motor, in which the internals have not been modified. The car was just finished up and will be hitting the dyno as of today/ next week. As soon as we get dyno charts, ill post them up.

·
14,490 Posts
This kit is installed on a stock motor, in which the internals have not been modified. The car was just finished up and will be hitting the dyno as of today/ next week. As soon as we get dyno charts, ill post them up.
Oh nice!. Stock internal setup:) very interesting. Curious to know what kind of power it produces for sure.

·
14,490 Posts
I wish it was 4 digits, but the numbers will be very promising considering its only supercharged with no internal engine mods :thumb:
True. But I bet you guys did some pretty amazing tuning and got the most you could out of it.

·
14,490 Posts
haha don't let it outdo my kit! then I'll go nuts
It might.... considering it's an S54 and inline 6cyl. Better internals w/ lower compression.
S54 compression is 11.5:1 when your v8 S65 is 12.0:1

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry it took a while to post these up. So here is the dyno charts of fellow L4P member PRESTIGE's supercharged M3 with our new manifold with no internal engine modifications.

The new manifold is just part of the new Gen. 7 supercharger system we currently have in development. The new system will include an upgraded cast manifold (for more air capacity) and an upgraded tune with an optional air intake cover which features a new RAM air system.

Text Line Font Parallel Design

*disclaimer: for the dyno chart, outside air temp was in the 80-90's, humidity was about 50%, fuel was regular pump gas and the car had an Active Autowerke exhaust system installed. For each system installed there will be a 3-4% variation in power depending on weather conditions, configuration of exhaust systems and altitude.

·
14,490 Posts
Not bad numbers I suppose. That humidity is going to cause a lot of power loss to though consideirng it's trying to compress hot wet air lol.
I bet if you were to dyno it down in Cali on a day where it's 58 dagrees out and on sea level it would be rockin numbers!.

·
14,490 Posts
Sexy lookin manifold. Looking forward to seeing pics of the whole engine bay and car to!.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.