Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is your chance to drive you cars in an open lot all day and get free lunch all for $40. all car makes welcome.
hope to see you there.

acnanjccc

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmm interested in this....you need a helmet or any other safety equipment?
helmets are optional (not required). no other safety equipment will be needed. you can request anyone there to give your car a quick inspection. decent tires and brakes and you should be good to go. SUVs and vans outside of the ones made by BMW, Audi, and Porsche might be denied. see you there.

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
^ yea just got a chance to read the info on the site. any idea how many cars are currently signed up? i know the RFR is the next day im probably gonna do that as well

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^ yea just got a chance to read the info on the site. any idea how many cars are currently signed up? i know the RFR is the next day im probably gonna do that as well
Let me check with the organizer. I will let you know soon. Let your friends know about the event. Its really fun when you do these events with friends.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
I'm in! I did these last two days w/ the Audi club and they ran a solid event.....2putt where you there?

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
^^ nice Bill. I just registered for the event and I think Arturo is going to as well.

2Putt, do we need to bring anything to show we registered for the event like the receipt for our payment?

You find out how many cars have already signed up?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm in! I did these last two days w/ the Audi club and they ran a solid event.....2putt where you there?
glad you had a great time. sadly, i was not able to make it down to NJMP. wifey had to be in SF and LA this week which leaves me with our son. maybe next time.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
glad you had a great time. sadly, i was not able to make it down to NJMP. wifey had to be in SF and LA this week which leaves me with our son. maybe next time.
cool next time I hope to see you on the track....just checked the date and realized its on a Saturday-no go for me sucks too b/c I was looking forward to it after I heard about it this weekend....going to miss that skid pad :(

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^^ nice Bill. I just registered for the event and I think Arturo is going to as well.

2Putt, do we need to bring anything to show we registered for the event like the receipt for our payment?

still waiting for a response from the chief instructor. stay tuned. i guess if you paid via paypal, you can always bring the confirmation printout. they can double check with your license when you register.

2putt, you going to run the q7 or what? lol....
possibly to test the course before it starts. i can also do cone duty. :D

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

As of yesterday, there are 15 people signed up already.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
we just got some products from DetalersDomain.com. the event will have a full day of driving, fully catered lunch, and detailing products to be raffled out. what more can you ask for?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
12 spots left. if you are on the fence about this event, time to sign up. see you all there!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts