Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
AcerOne's NEW Aston Project... *NEW PICS!!*

We didnt even get a chance to enjoy or "fun" project DBR9 replica and it sold already. So low and behold halloween isnt to far off and I decided that a blacked out car would suit the up coming season.... Car is on the hoist now so in keeping with the ADV.1 tradition, I thought I would post a few teaser pics to get things started.. Stay tuned for updates!!

There are just a few of the many pieces that will be going into this one!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Ok, Ok, just like the last one, you have our attention. Now bring on the dam pictures. A little Carbon Fiber and the letters ADV is all that I need to get juiced. Are this ADV.10's?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Can't wait to see this one!!!

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Getting my hopes up

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
damn! Now I see what it's like to be on the receiving end of the teaser! Can't wait to see the pics!!!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Parts keep arriving and we are working to have them done all at once.. VERY soon.. I promise!!!:sign0013:

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
epictease.com/extended

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
OK kiddies, back from SEMA and fired off a few pics of the project...

Car still has ALOT of parts and mods coming. The RSC exhaust sounds deadly on here!!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Looks like the start of another work of art. What size are those wheels and what is the finish? Are they the deepp concave or the monos? Really looking forward to the project completion. What else do you have to install?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks like the start of another work of art. What size are those wheels and what is the finish? Are they the deepp concave or the monos? Really looking forward to the project completion. What else do you have to install?
They are the ADV7 3 piece concave in matte/satin.. unfortunately you cant do crazy concave like you can on an R8 but ill get better pics once shes done. This one is getting a lot more carbon and the engine software as well as the performance shift program. Theres another 10,000 worth of carbon coming though so hopefully it turns out bad ass!!!:clap:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts