Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Oh thats nothing keep your eyes open for somthing BIG
Yes - seen a few more interesting cars, but nothing "WOW".

Only one Lamborghini spot :eek:hwell: - an Arancio Borealis Gallardo Spyder on The Walk.

Looking forward to getting home... and praying for nice weather, as I'm inspired and want to go play with my Lamborghini :)

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Dubai woot woot

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looking for a serious investor here in Abu Dhabi. I have everything ready just need some investors. ...Anyone interested? Could meet face to face any time in Dubai or Abu Dhabi to discuss. Originally from Miami Beach and have been living in Abu Dhabi for the last 3 years. PM me if you have any questions.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Exotic owners, I would like to have car run through the best drives in the UAE. Just got a gallardo and would love to meet up with exotic car enthusiatics and have a safe drive through some nice routes. Let me know who is in ?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hi Guys.
Me and my friend have a stoppover in Abu Dhabi at 21. July and at retoure at 1. August.
We'd like to see Dubai and/ or Abu Dhabi.
Perhaps anybody likes to show us one of these.
Most interesting are "UAE- Specials".
From arrice to depart we have up to 10 hours.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Miss UAE and I can´t believe I will not be able to visit UAE any time soon.

I used to visit regularly for business (mostly :)) but now my partner is moving to China since business in UAE isn´t as profitable as it is in Hong Kong. The good news is that I´ll visit China regularly now, but I´ll never forget "that special feeling" the middle east has. It has got it´s flaws and the dark side of the society is very bad but you can´t really change anything.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts