Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
That looks/sounds effin amazing
Well you're in the bay area you've got some pretty damn good food up there. Last time I stumbled upon a restaurant I absolutely fell in love with, some of the best food I've ever had for reasonable price. It was called Squat n' Gobble. Have you been there?

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Well you're in the bay area you've got some pretty damn good food up there. Last time I stumbled upon a restaurant I absolutely fell in love with, some of the best food I've ever had for reasonable price. It was called Squat n' Gobble. Have you been there?
No I havent! But it is now on the top of my list my next trip to the city! What did you like from there?

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
No I havent! But it is now on the top of my list my next trip to the city! What did you like from there?
There is such a wide variety of food on the menu, I've only had a few different dishes. I had the Kung Pao Chicken and it was mind blowing. I came back and got a Western Burger, Sausage Trottole and my gf at the time got a seafood linguini that she loved.

I def recommend it if you're near San Francisco.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Chain 5 Guys, best burger I have ever had.. Elephant Bar in Centennial, CO. I have loved everything I have ever ordered there

·
Registered
620 Posts
Masami Ranch burger from Lucy's Restaurant & Bar at Bardessono hotel in Yountville/Napa.

Kobe beef, pickled vegetables grown on-site, and herb fries.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I don't know if In'n'out was mentioned, but for franchise I definitely love hitting it up from time to time. Just had a couple double doubles protein style and it's an amazing snack (especially post workout). Us Californians definitely love our In n out lulz

·
Registered
39 Posts
Guru burger in Williamsburg Brooklyn on N8 street. Had the Kobe it was good but he Williamsburg burger with beacon was of the hook. Worth trying.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I genuinely enjoy a burger from BurgerFi. Also have had a few 50/50 burgers and they are amazing, first had it at a restaurant in Naples which closed down :(

·
Registered
69 Posts
I've really enjoyed the following chains' burgers:
1. Umami
2. Islands
3. The Counter (not sure if this still exists, the one near me closed.)
4. Red Robin

From the fast food group: In-N-Out, 5 Guys, then Smashburger. But these are convenience choices, not for when I 'want' a burger.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts