Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post em up. I've had burgers from everywhere, and have to say at this point in time, Holsteins in Vegas is the best Beef Burger I've ever had. A close second is Fuddruckers.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I like Fuddruckers but I cant say it is in my top list. If I was to go with franchise I would have to say 5 Guys or Longhorn Cafe. As for the mom and pops I would have to say the Wingfields here in Dallas.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Five Guys hands down for a Chain.

But as for the Best Burger I've ever had; it would have to be from Chef Michel Richard's restaurant Central located in Washington, DC. The burgers are to die for.

Then a very close second to Central is this little dive in Dayton, FL called The Brickyard Bar and Grille. Very small but the burgers are awesome.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah Five Guys is def up there for a chain, prolly second for me. But Fudds beats it imo. BURGR (gordon ramsays place in vegas) is pretty good for a gourmet but Holsteins destroys it

·
Registered
348 Posts
My favorite chain is Jake's Wayback Burgers. I actually prefer them over Five Guys, although they are a close second. My favorite individual is Eagle's Deli in Boston.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Really can't pinpoint the best I've had over the years. A lot have been great. I'm going to make a point to try Bachi Burger in Las Vegas, in the next few months.

Also notable, Wendy's (sounds ridiculous, I know) should've kept their Ciabatta Bacon burger on the menu. I had it twice, and it wasn't bad.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
If you want something cheap and nasty to get over a hangover you have to go to Whataburger! For those of you outside of the great state of Texas just know that Whataburger puts In-N-Out burgers to shame.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Umami Burger - Santa Monica

·
Registered
146 Posts
If you want something cheap and nasty to get over a hangover you have to go to Whataburger! For those of you outside of the great state of Texas just know that Whataburger puts In-N-Out burgers to shame.
I was just in Dallas and everyone kept telling us to go there. Unfortunately we never made it. I'll have to try it next time!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Umami Burger or 5 Guys for me. Abbey Burger in Baltimore is also pretty good

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There are definitely some fast food burgers that Ive enjoyed over the years, but I dont like including them in my rating system haha Im such a fatty

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
My favorite is Fuddruckers. I absolutely love their buns. However there seem to be 2 types of Fuddruckers. 1 seems like a surfer joint, the true Fuddruckers is like 50's nostalgia. The latter seems to be better. Maybe it's just me.

I just ate at Comme Ca in Vegas and they had a pretty good burger. Ramsay's place isn't bad either.

Slaters 50/50 is pretty good as well

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Great picks guys. Now I have a list in case I ever travel around the country and need a good burger lol! There is actually one fast food burger I want to try thats in Vegas called Smashburger. I know there are some here in norcal but will just wait to hit it in vegas.

And yes i have to say the bun on the fuddruckers burger makes it all the more better. I know it's a sit down burger joint, but their Kobe burger is amazing and i really taste the difference from the trad beef they serve.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts