Luxury4Play.com banner

Absolute BEST Burger (Beef) you've ever had

21K views 56 replies 37 participants last post by  jonesalice34 
#1 ·
Post em up. I've had burgers from everywhere, and have to say at this point in time, Holsteins in Vegas is the best Beef Burger I've ever had. A close second is Fuddruckers.

#4 ·
Five Guys hands down for a Chain.

But as for the Best Burger I've ever had; it would have to be from Chef Michel Richard's restaurant Central located in Washington, DC. The burgers are to die for.

Then a very close second to Central is this little dive in Dayton, FL called The Brickyard Bar and Grille. Very small but the burgers are awesome.

#7 ·
Really can't pinpoint the best I've had over the years. A lot have been great. I'm going to make a point to try Bachi Burger in Las Vegas, in the next few months.

Also notable, Wendy's (sounds ridiculous, I know) should've kept their Ciabatta Bacon burger on the menu. I had it twice, and it wasn't bad.

#18 ·
My favorite is Fuddruckers. I absolutely love their buns. However there seem to be 2 types of Fuddruckers. 1 seems like a surfer joint, the true Fuddruckers is like 50's nostalgia. The latter seems to be better. Maybe it's just me.

I just ate at Comme Ca in Vegas and they had a pretty good burger. Ramsay's place isn't bad either.

Slaters 50/50 is pretty good as well

#20 ·
Great picks guys. Now I have a list in case I ever travel around the country and need a good burger lol! There is actually one fast food burger I want to try thats in Vegas called Smashburger. I know there are some here in norcal but will just wait to hit it in vegas.

And yes i have to say the bun on the fuddruckers burger makes it all the more better. I know it's a sit down burger joint, but their Kobe burger is amazing and i really taste the difference from the trad beef they serve.

#23 ·
I think that place was a little overhyped IMO. It was good but not as amazing as people made it out to be. And it was so crowded in such a small space I didn't really get to enjoy my meal as I was crammed in there like sardines

#29 ·
Just tried BurgerBar in SF (in Macy's). I tried the Kobe, and wasn't too impressed. Overall the meal was good. The dessert was fun, as it was supposed to be a "sweet" burger. 6.75/10 overall from me. Dish Food Cuisine Ingredient Produce
Food Dish Cuisine Ingredient Junk food

#31 ·
Linn's Restaurant in Cambria California:

Hearst Ranch Burger
Half-pound patty, ciabatta roll, smoked Gouda, lettuce, tomato, onion, garlic aioli, french fries or apple Olallieberry slaw 15
Bacon, avocado, or sweet potato fries

#32 ·
There's a good spot in Riverside,CA called "The Salted Pig".

They have pretty legit burgers. Pretty much all around good place.

Reactions: unitix and DURGE
#33 ·
Fortunately, Portland is no stranger to good burgers. I've been looking at this thread over several days trying to decide my favorite.....I can't. Here are my top three in Portland (in no particular order):

Le Pigeon
8oz, ground in house, Cascade natural beef seared in duck fat. 4 year aged Tillamook Cheddar, grilled pickle onions, house made iceberg lettuce slaw and aioli

Yakuza
Super simple prep, but absolutely perfect:
Half pound kobe beef top with chevre, shoestring potatoes and a house made ketchup and spicy mayo. Sometimes, if you're lucky, you can a tempura pork belly

Gruner
In house ground beef with 25% fat content on a house baked poppy seed topped potato bun. It's top with creamy fontina cheese, smoked bacon, bread-and-butter pickles, pink pickled onions, and mustard greens.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.