Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Been looking for the right Turbo for quite some time now. Honestly, I think it has been a couple months, however, I think I may have finally found it. I have been in constant communication with the dealership and everything seems to be in order. I have made plans to visit the dealership this weekend and am hoping to finalize everything. I will be trading in my 2009 CL63 for the 2008 Turbo. It is white / black with 20" HRE wheels. Low miles. What do you guys think? I'm excited.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The turbo is a great car. :D I absolutely love mine!

You should be very excited. ;)
I know I won't be able to sleep this week. Haha. Like a kid the night before Christmas. :clap:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Winning! Is it a manual? Other options?
Thanks man! :D It is a manual! I'm very excited about that. Heavy optioned car. It is white with a black interior. It has white stitching, white painted seat backs, sport chrono, HRE wheels, carbon fiber interior trim, nav, and more.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Thanks man! :D It is a manual! I'm very excited about that. Heavy optioned car. It is white with a black interior. It has white stitching, white painted seat backs, sport chrono, HRE wheels, carbon fiber interior trim, nav, and more.
Aye yai yai! That car sounds like a dream! Especially since you will have a manual in the stable, too much fun!! Hope you pull the trigger

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Nice,

That will be an awesome car. cant wait to see pictures
Thanks man. I will post pictures soon.

Yacht Lights said:
gl chase Let see the bad boy when u get. Enjoy it man
Thank you Bryan. Hoping everything goes smoothly. :bitenails:

jibaholic101 said:
Aye yai yai! That car sounds like a dream! Especially since you will have a manual in the stable, too much fun!! Hope you pull the trigger
Thank you! It is definitely the exact Turbo I have been looking for. I'm really pumped that I will have three pedals. Looking forward to this weekend.

TheShuke said:
def pull the trig on that!
Working on it. :D

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Amazing, sounds like the perfect turbo. I would have a hard time parting with the 63 though.
It really is. I have been searching forever to find the right one. I've thoroughly enjoyed the 63. It's definitely time for something a bit more sporty.

ItODDospeed said:
Congratulations. I'd be loosing a little sleep too.
Thank you. I have not yet made the final decision. I'm waiting until I see it in person and the deal is true. So far everything is in order. I can't get my mind off of it.

saintv90 said:
Sounds like a dope Turbo! Post pics as soon as you can!
Haha. Thanks. It is real nice. I will post pictures as soon as it is mine.

MarcNV said:
Congrats!! That sounds like an awesome set up, as others have said, can't wait for pics!!

Congrats again and enjoy in good health :)
Thank you. I don't want to get ahead of myself. I need to see it in person and make sure everything is correct. I would say I am about 85 - 90% there. I appreciate the kind words.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
White Porsche Turbo, black interior, stick, white stitching, HRE, hmmm doesnt get much better.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
White Porsche Turbo, black interior, stick, white stitching, HRE, hmmm doesnt get much better.
Thanks Raw. I am going to put a new meaning to the TGIF saying. Only three more days.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Whats up A
It has been a while since I have seen you. It's Robert with the red ferrari 360 in SFLA. Anyway I am excited for you and hope she is what you hope her to be. When do you go and see her in person ???

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Nice. 'Grats. Welcome to P-car fam. Sounds like a beauty. Pics and driving impressions:)

Private party or dealer? Did ya get a PPI?

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Whats up A
It has been a while since I have seen you. It's Robert with the red ferrari 360 in SFLA. Anyway I am excited for you and hope she is what you hope her to be. When do you go and see her in person ???
Thank you Robert. I will be heading down to check out the Turbo on Friday. I can't wait. It's 12:00 a.m. and I can't sleep. Not good. :lol:

Monkey456 said:
Sweet! When are you going? Ahhh...it's the one in S Fla! Nice!
Mike, I'm driving down on Friday. I'm so excited bro. You got it. Don't spoil the fun. Will post pictures after the deal is done (hoping everything goes well). I will keep you updated.

bonehead said:
Nice. 'Grats. Welcome to P-car fam. Sounds like a beauty. Pics and driving impressions

Private party or dealer? Did ya get a PPI?
Thank you. I know I am going to be happy in the P-car family. I'm almost there. It truly is the Turbo I have been searching for. Pictures are coming and so are driving impressions. It is a dealership, by the way. I have not gotten a PPI.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts