Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I stopped wearing their clothes before HS..Over priced and everybody on the block would be sporting the same outfit!

Now the OLD A & F back in like 98-2000 was good stuff ...

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Sometime after X-Mas wicked and I were shopping and walked by A&F. As most know, there's no getting by unscathed from A&F's scent but this time it was extra. There was young guys - like 21 or below - in boxer-briefs, shirtless (they were shredded) stopping teenage girls getting them to come into the store. They were also giving out samples of that A&F scent. I couldn't believe that A&F got away with that or was using it as a way to attract customers.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Wow, surprised to see not many people like A&F. If you like their style you should buy it. Why should age matter? I have 2 A&F polos, but they are a tight fit. Express Polos fit me the best so I'm going to stick with those.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Because Polo's were originally... designed... for golf? Thats why they are called... Polo?
polo is a sport in its' own. Polo's design is a polo player on a horse, not a golfer on a course. Golfers wore buttondowns, vests and capris in the early days.

If this sounds like I'm talking to you like you did not know this, that is my complete intention :D

·
Bronze Sponsor
137 Posts
My brother wears A&F and he is nearly 50..........it looks all wrong.

Stopped wearing anything with any logo on it now.

Far fewer pieces, but much better quality.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts