Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Once you hit 25 its time to start wearing Polo if you must wear a pastel color shirt.
If you have taste Polo should be something you wear before 25. Even forever21 or h&m offers nicer things then A&F if you can't afford Polo.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
most of my friends give me crap for dressing nice all the time. I am 25 and the few friends that I have my age are always in graphic tees. Have been over that for awhile. Might I also add to the Polo selection are Oakley Polo's. Got a few from a friend that worked there and they are really cool. Also like Tommy Hilfiger

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
used to work there when I was 18 and loved their jeans. I ditched all of their stuff after I quit.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Was never really into A&F. But I bet any girl wearing it probably has Snow White on DVD also. I'll stick to Express for most of my casual wear.

·
Registered
956 Posts
I wore that crap for a year and then realized for that money I could get something that won't make me look like a 13 year old douche bag.

·
Registered
622 Posts
REALLY.. Just read through all this wow? I just buy their plain shits with the logo on it and they are like 20 bucks?? Personally I thing H&M is junk. I have A&F brown cargo shorts ($60) that have lasted 3 years. I agree about that pic of those jeans and the smell of the store is just way too much.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Their sweatpants are awesomeley soft though! *owns a bottle of fierce*

·
Registered
183 Posts
I wouldn't have worn it in the past decade, but to each their own. Most RL Polos aren't always designed to be worn 3 sizes too small without stretching. How else do people show how ripped and awesome they are other than to sport AF shirts that look like they were painted on?

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
If your over 15 your too old for A&F...

If she has a private facebook profile, shes too young for you

21 - 40 of 46 Posts