Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
This has been bothering me for a while and I was guilty of it until my wife brought it up. If your older than 25 yrs old you shouldn't be wearing Abercrombie & Fitch. Seriously there are thousands of other brands that aren't for Tweens....

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I told you I got it as a BD presents and pink really wasnt my first choice. ;)

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
I quite wearing that sh*t right out of high school. Overpriced crap if you ask me. I mean $80 for a pair of jean that a sh*t ton of holes in them?

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
A&F is awful...the stench emanating from the store is horrid, you can smell it several stores down. I'd imagine anything purchased there absolutely needs several washes before it stops smelling like that horrid crap they spray.

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
A&F is awful...the stench emanating from the store is horrid, you can smell it several stores down. I'd imagine anything purchased there absolutely needs several washes before it stops smelling like that horrid crap they spray.
This. If I can smell you 10 ft away, please stand 20 ft away.

Also the title made me think of "If she has braces, shes too young for you bro"

·
Registered
304 Posts
White RL Polo Oxford shirts since I was 17. When I need to dress down, I throw on a RL Polo t-shirt instead. Keep your graphic tees and your ironic phrases.

If she only owns Snow White on DVD, she's too young for you bro!

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I wore a&f in 6-7th grade, that was it. I only wear polo shirts and dress shirts now. Brooks Brothers, J.Crew, RL are my favorites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I was reading some reviews of Fierce and came across an article that says there are a number of secret ingredients in A&F's signature stench with some interesting side effects.

“A&F’s image is that of the ideal strong young hunky man, yet Fierce has diethyl phthalate in it, shown to be linked to harm the manliest hormone,” says Alex Peaslee, co-president of Teens Turning Green, NYC, about the chemicals purported effects on testosterone. “It seems that the young guys are receiving exactly the opposite of what they hoped to gain by shopping there,” added Peaslee.

Unlike the greenies I am all in favor of toxic side effects. I have teen age daughters and anything that makes dudes less horny is fine in my book.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Once you hit 25 its time to start wearing Polo if you must wear a pastel color shirt.
Been wearing Ralph Lauren since I was 21 :whistle: and have a nice collection of 10-15 polos and a few long sleeve dress shirts. Thats enough for my needs.

Never been into A&F and usually just walk right past the shop. Just looks like crap to me :laugh:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Whats a nice pair of jeans for a 30 year old driving a Ferrari?
Jeans are a much more personal choice. Brand matters less than material, color, and most certainly cut. Depends on what you're looking for in your jeans. You can get jeans that scream look at me, covered in bleach stains and holes and rhinestones, or you can get a pair of jeans that are simple, classy, and fit perfectly and look very good. It's the difference between jeans that compliment your body type and jeans that speak for you completely.

·
Registered
347 Posts
It's that hypnotic scent of "Fierce" that they pump out at every A&F that makes even the most mature man buy.
literally lol'd when i read this:lol: they have automatic sprayers that spray that stuff out AND the employees go around spraying the clothes...overkill

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I stopped wearing A&F and A&E after highschool. Now in my early 20's I've stuck with Express, RL, and polos. Speaking of which, I actually saw a married coupole in their 40's wearing A&F and I was just like "lol, seriously?"

1 - 20 of 46 Posts