Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Blah, I hate seeing stuff like this. It makes me want to drive up there with a flat bed and take it home, wonder what the laws are when it comes to abandoned cars like this.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Owner is probably just out of the country. This happens a lot in Monaco, from what I've seen on other forums. If it is truly abandoned, it's enough to make Ferdinand turn over in his grave, and cause strong men to weep openly. :(

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I hate seeing things like this. Theres an abandoned E46 at my local grocery store in the parking lot. I always leave a note on the car to buy it, (which never stays on the vehicle) and ask the workers, but everyone I've asked claim they've "never" noticed it.

·
Registered
193 Posts
You would be surprised how quickly dust accumulates on vehicles in parking garages. I park in a garage, and if I am out of the country for a week, my car looks as if it has been hibernating for a long winter.

Having said that, it's a Carerra GT. C'mon, man.

·
Registered
517 Posts
This could easily be like a month in an underground parking. I wouldn't call this abandoned, just someone who hasn't driven the car in a while

1 - 9 of 9 Posts