Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
I love the Heuer Monaco, but for the prices a new one is going for I just dont see it as a value piece except maybe its one of a kind looks. That being said if I ever come across one on the pre-owned market I'd consider it.

·
10,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$6300 retail for the basic chrono is way too much but they know they have something unique and are taking advantage or at least trying because the fact is they are loosing a boat load of sales if that were reasonably priced.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
$6300 retail for the basic chrono is way too much but they know they have something unique and are taking advantage or at least trying because the fact is they are loosing a boat load of sales if that were reasonably priced.
I was intent on purchasing one new, months back, until I realized that pieces in the secondary market were falling between $3,500-$4,000. Took a big hit in a short time.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
After watching this last week it made me pull the trigger on a old Tag that I have wanted since I was a teen ager the Tag Heuer Pilot Chronograph. It arrives tomorrow I will post some pics if anyone wants to see. The interview with J.J. Redick was impressive as well although not surprising from a Duke graduate :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts