Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I give you the Rx8! :clap:

Me and Omar decided to hit the back roads this weekend and boy was it sick!!!!
Many people think the rx8 is underpowered do to the rx7 being such a popular choice for most tuners. But where this car shines at is the twisties!!!!
This thing handles like none other and for anyone who hasn't been in one or driven one, You need to in order to fully appreciate this car.

Here are my pics from the weekend.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
mod list?

really nice shots...cool as car too. I see them at the track near my house...looks very fun to drive

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Yes its in the vicinity of 7 Lakes Drive

Awesome pics Dennis you got skillz, Omar's car looks sick! its the most nicely done RX8 I've ever seen :bow1:

btw thanks for the invite to this :( jk

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
@@,, amazing shots, you guys have insane talent. and your cars are some of the sickest Rotaries I have ever seen.

·
Registered
704 Posts
where is this? How far is it from the city? I would love to get some driving in before it gets super cold out!

nvm, just googled seven lakes drive.... how's the cop situation? road condition? etc.?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Beautiful shots, Im trying to get some of my buddies from my board to go for one last bear mtn/7 lakes cruise...we should set something up!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
where is this? How far is it from the city? I would love to get some driving in before it gets super cold out!

nvm, just googled seven lakes drive.... how's the cop situation? road condition? etc.?

No cops at all..... The earlier the better... you just have to watch for deer and chipmunks crossing the road.
I would say to get there before 1030...... that way there arent too many cars or people on the road..

And Sunday is probably the best day out of the weekend

@@,, amazing shots, you guys have insane talent. and your cars are some of the sickest Rotaries I have ever seen.
Thanks dude

·
Registered
596 Posts
Sick shots Omar...now go back to South Carolina! ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts