Luxury4Play.com banner

A trip to the Lamborghini factory in Bologna, Italy

8K views 54 replies 28 participants last post by  Mac.Gyver 
#1 ·
Hello guys
I'm new here so I thought I'd start of my first thread and also my first post by introducing me a little bit and show you all what Im about.

I'm a huge car enthusiast, I'm trying to go on most of the car events if I have the time, which is car meetings, races, drift events and so on. Don't underestimate my car passion, I think every car is beautiful and good in its own way.

Now this summer I was at the Lamborghini factory in Bologna, Italy.
So I wanted to ask first, is it okey that I post pics about that here in this thread? Or would it be inappropriate? I've got a little teaser tho :whistle:

also sorry for my bad english if my post isnt well written, but I'm not native english

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
okey :D I'll start of easy with talking a bit about the place and the experience that I had over there. I wont post all the pics at one time ofc, so I'll post like 3-5 a day and keep if more people are interested for more.

So I pay the entrance for me and my friends and go inside the lambo museum part of the factory. The building consists of two floors, ground floor and the first floor. The first production lambos that were made are stored at the ground floor, and the newest are at the first floor. I believe it starts out with old cars at the bottom, to represent what Lamborghini has started with to build them self up, and the first floor follows with the cars that are being made now, and where the lambo company is now.

Here are some pics for warm up now, a little bit of teasing from the ground floor, enjoy:clap:

Attachments

#5 ·
Welcome to our community and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do post pics I would love to see. As a welcome gift I am going to make you an avatar which is that small image next to your name. I used to do a lot but have been retired lately. Welcome to the pleasure dome.

#6 ·
welcome

#11 ·
thank you guys for the warm welcome! and thanks a lot for the gift rawman :D I love it man.

I will upload new pics tomorrow for u guys, so stay tuned, got a lot of goodies coming.

@PetrolField: I was also planning to go to the Ferrari museum the same day, but driving to the Lambo factory took me about ~2hours+, and me and 3 other friends drove in a little opel tigra, so we were mega tired after the lambo factory. so no, I didnt go :(

@strs: dude, if you're a lambo dude, this is your paradise! I felt like I was in heaven there. But be aware for the road tax payments or whatever its called. When I drove there with my friends I had to pay around 80euro just for right under 300km of driving.. then + the gas costs.. dont expect to save any money on this day. especially when u go into the lamborghini fan shop there!

#13 ·
who's ready for more pics? :clap:

now for this post you'll get more than 3-5 pictures, I'll post most of the good pics that I took of the older lamborghinis at the ground floor. I was surprised that these cars went this fast, 250-300+ that is, back in the 70s-80s. I wonder how it was back then to own a lambo which goes around 300kph. And also the lambo suv was nice! I doubt that a lot of people around the world have seen it, a rare piece, really!

Tonight I'll hit you guys with a new post, where I reveal some of the cars on the first floor. As you go up to the first floor, u have to use some steps which are spiral shaped, so you go around in a circle. And as you go around in a circle and come to the first floor, guess which Lambo I saw when I got up the spiral stairs? :whistle: I'll give u guys a hint: it starts with an R :D hahah rofl, now try and guess:lol: (and make some jokes out of the hard/difficuilt guessing)

enjoy the pics guys:)

Attachments

#17 ·
@Monaco bodyguards: as for my location in europe, I dont live at the place which was ~2 hours away from the factory, I just stayed there over nights:D I live far far away from there :D

but over to the pics now, here are some more for tonight.
I promised you guys the reventon, so here it is. There is not much to say about it since I was blown away from the car. I can tell this to people who are thinking of taking pics of it in real life; even after you've taken 50-70 pics of the car, at the end you'll still feel like you've just started taking pics of the car, its really something special. I've combined photos from my phone camera and another vga camera. I've got more photos of the reventon but there's no need of 50 photos here :D

the outer exhaust tip was so big that you almost could put a pizza inside of it :lol: and I haaad to touch the exhaust tip, even if it wasnt allowed to touch the cars. the outter tip felt strange, like a mix of ceramic + very hard compound of rubber, very special.

enjoy the pics guys.

Attachments

#20 ·
even better :D Diablo SE and GT and GT2 :clap:

I've also got videos of these cars as I walk 360 degrees around them, but I still havent uploaded them on any site on the internet, so they're really rare:D

well, enjoy the pics:)

Attachments

#22 ·
and here's a little bit of the R-GT :clap:
dont be shy guys, feel free to comment:D
and thats not my standing to the right of it, that was my cousin, he was pointing at it and sayin; Im buyin this one. rofl

Attachments

#25 · (Edited)
I've got a video when I walk 360 degrees around the GT2 if yall would be interested?
EDIT: looks like I dont have a vid of the GT2 O__O" but I've got a video of the diablo gt if anyone is interested?
EDIT2: lol ok.. also if anyone here is interested in other videos, I'll see if I can upload it for u? I've got vids of reventon, murci r-gt, F1 car powered by lambo, miura, gallardo concept, gallardo police car and so on

#27 ·
and here are some pics again. this was when I was allowed to take a seat in the lp 560-4.. I can describe what kinda feelings I got, I was speechless, it was better than sex to sit in it. I almost started to cry when I was touching the steering wheel, the gas and break pedal, it was just.... amazing!!!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.