Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a video that was done on 503 Motoring last year. It's a bit lighter feel than what we usually do but I think it tells the best story.

503Motoring

Plus size the video for better viewing.

·
Premium Member
7,618 Posts
So what type of strange things have you had thrown at you?

Also what did the guy by the rims say that was sooo damn funny?

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well done, tim....
well done.
Thanks man, It's funny to watch that video now, it was shot right after we did our big expansion so all the walls look naked and the warehouse looks all white...lol

So what type of strange things have you had thrown at you?
try putting a Nintendo 64 in the rear bread box of a Bentley Flying Spur...yeah had to explain Why to a lot of people.

·
Premium Member
7,618 Posts
Thanks man, It's funny to watch that video now, it was shot right after we did our big expansion so all the walls look naked and the warehouse looks all white...lol

try putting a Nintendo 64 in the rear bread box of a Bentley Flying Spur...yeah had to explain Why to a lot of people.
LOL nice, I love Golden Eye...

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
son...you have been holding out! Your receptionist is cute as hell (please tell me thats not your daughter or something)...

·
Registered
331 Posts
Nice video Tim! Really highlights your care for the clients, combined with the quality and knowledge. What makes 503 stand out.

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
son...you have been holding out! Your receptionist is cute as hell (please tell me thats not your daughter or something)...
Dude don't even get me started. That girl was the biggest thorn in our side. She is the reason that we no longer allow women to work at 503 Motoring.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Dude don't even get me started. That girl was the biggest thorn in our side. She is the reason that we no longer allow women to work at 503 Motoring.
Awwwww shit! I'm calling one of those equal rights groups!

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
Great vid Tim!.. You trully are someone i look up to, even without knowing you, you trully are an inspiration for a small timer like myself, hope to one day get to that level :bow1:

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh man don't look up to me, I am just a guy that got lucky doing what I do. But I certainly appreciate the kind words.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts