Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Gold Sponsor
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow members of L4P!

I thought I would introduce ourselves to you all, we are the official importers and distributors for SWISSVAX products throughout the USA.

We are here on hand to give you an insight into ALL our products, services and expert detailing knowledge.

If you have any questions feel free to post and we will answer.

The Team at SWISSVAX USA ;)

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Good to have you guys finally on board. Only the best of the best on L4P. Welcome to the ultimate automotive social network.

·
Gold Sponsor
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good to have you guys finally on board. Only the best of the best on L4P. Welcome to the ultimate automotive social network.

Yeah we have been hovering for a while now and thought we would take the plunge having spoken to Aimee today. Its a great site and full of great people! You should be proud!

·
Registered
510 Posts
welcom . use your products on my lotus and learned how to on the www via paul dalton . i am a fan . greeetzzzzz

·
Gold Sponsor
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
are you going to be a sponsor here on l4p?

Cheers,
GREG
You will have to wait and see!!

welcome to L4P!
Thank you

The premier detailing brand on the premier auto forum/family. Match made in heaven.

I need to take the plunge on some SW products finally. I'll be sure to hit you up with any questions.
Do we need to tempt you to take the plunge??

welcom . use your products on my lotus and learned how to on the www via paul dalton . i am a fan . greeetzzzzz
Great, what products do you use??

·
L4P Moderator
4,794 Posts
Welcome aboard team swissvax, your products are top notch and a well recognized product on here. Good stuff!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts