1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Speechless in so many ways.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Yeah was looking at the invoice of the 110k worth of aftermarket stuff... seems a bit high? but hey in the end it looks great

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
car has headers, tune, airbox mods, fancy snorkel, exhaust as the only eng mods...for 110..I was expecting some crazy cams and all that. some of the install prices are crazy..I was quoted way less than 2grand for header installs on a sl55.
what are the other clk bs going for right now? around 70-90 right?
its a sick car...but not for what he is asking.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
how much was that hood.....3500 or 15K

·
Registered
5,976 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
idk know what you guys are talking about but thats a good price
Seriously? I took a look at that list and I was pretty surprised he "paid" $110,000 in upgrades. It is definitely the nicest BS I have seen so far but it isn't worth what he is asking in my own opinion.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
absolutely not worth the $134k. In this case, I believe that this car is an example where you will retain some $$$ out of your modifications, but this car should be priced closer to $100k. It's a shame. You never know though, there could be that guy looking for this exact car, with a little extra change. I've pulled it off before.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Seriously? I took a look at that list and I was pretty surprised he "paid" $110,000 in upgrades. It is definitely the nicest BS I have seen so far but it isn't worth what he is asking in my own opinion.
A lot of people have a friend who owns a shop. Once the shop owner is on board to help you out, you can have an invoice made with any price you want.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts