Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After months of development, I'm proud to debut the new Renown bumper. I haven't dubbed the name just yet, but I'm open to serious suggestions! I might call it the R-FL2.

It's modeled as if it were an original Lamborghini design if Lamborghini released a new 570 design. Some of you may recognize some of the shape from the awesome FL2 Super Trofeo race car. I wanted to create a street version of that awesome car.

For a comparison.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Thanks H J, as soon as the mold is finished, i will be making a part and we will be fitting it to a car for some better photos!
Please please please do a matching front carbon diffuser for it, and even more importantly, matching rear bumper and diffuser. Always wondered why nobody has yet made a street version of this diffuser. One of the most epic diffuser's around!
2013_super_trofeo_for_sale_8.jpg

Reactions: GravyBoat

·
Silver Sponsor
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha that would be nice, but I don't know if that's street legal and I'm sure my customers will have A Lot of issues with driveways and speed bumps! I have plans for a new rear that will be more streetable. I approach design in a way that a Lamborghini designer would, except my path went in a different direction.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Haha that would be nice, but I don't know if that's street legal and I'm sure my customers will have A Lot of issues with driveways and speed bumps! I have plans for a new rear that will be more streetable. I approach design in a way that a Lamborghini designer would, except my path went in a different direction.
Street Legal? I don't think most Lambo owners are much for playing by the rules lol. (In all seriousness I understand your point though). I think you'd still have a market of people willing to risk it. Imagine that diffuser on a UGR Gallardo! Driveways and speedbumps? Whats new lol....

Keep up the great work, your designs are fantastic!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Awesome Work Ray. Cant wait for this to be finalized.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Looks great! Are there any plans to making a front lip to your new bumper as well or side flicks?

In some ways I agree with t0pgear in that it may be a good idea to create a matching rear diffuser, however, while attending the opening party for the new Vancouver dealership, I saw a bunch of people accidentally kick the rear diffuser of the Super Trofeo, while trying to look at the engine bay, since it protruded so extensively. I think the design of the rear diffuser is practical for the track, but it's a bit too much for daily driving or even weekend driving. I'd say come up with a "watered down" version so that owners wouldn't have to worry too much about their diffuser ripping apart.

None the less, great work, looking forward to the finished product.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts