Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
is the spot where they have car meets every thursday night ?

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
not sure if its the same spot. i know it was used for june 2009 midnight run

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
is the spot where they have car meets every thursday night ?
not sure if its the same spot. i know it was used for june 2009 midnight run
No the address posted is not the same location, the address Dave posted has the Trader Joes in it...

Fabian the place your talking about has the TARGET, STAPLES, PATHMARK...its a little further down the road on the same side

Have fun tonight boys...I'm home nursing a fever....sucks

·
Registered
517 Posts
Dave you owe me gas money with the route you took us on on! LOL just playin its all good.

Fabian - Nice seeing you again bro. I was cringing when I heard you scraping the lip in the city.

John - It was nice meeting you. The evo is SIICK!! btw let me know if you got that girl on camera or not lol

·
Registered
127 Posts
Nice meeting everyone!

Steve, guess you made it home in a timely fashion, my gps was freaking out and sent me in circles and then sent me to the Holland tunnel lol...oh well. I thought you were hunting that vette lol.

Next time Philly cheesesteaks or we go to the carts on 6th and 53rd, this guy gave me three pieces...although the 'scenery' was awesome where we were.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Nice meeting everyone!

Steve, guess you made it home in a timely fashion, my gps was freaking out and sent me in circles and then sent me to the Holland tunnel lol...oh well. I thought you were hunting that vette lol.

Next time Philly cheesesteaks or we go to the carts on 6th and 53rd, this guy gave me three pieces...although the 'scenery' was awesome where we were.
Ya i had to make it home in time for the fight lol. I never seen that guy there before its usually only the guy I bought my second gyro's from.

The scenery was excellent! You can count me in on anything regarding food lol just let me know the time and place.

I dont remember any vettes :whistle:

·
Registered
127 Posts
We should set something up again soon, hopefully the weather holds out a little and stays in the 60s for awhile so we actually have a fall instead of going summer straight into winter.

I started looking thru the videos...camera mount shakes a lot at idle, kinda annoying. I guess all the poly bushings and coilovers aren't camera mount friendly...gotta find another place to mount my camera. Although sitting behind the e55 at a light makes for an awesome view lol.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
glad you boys had a great time...

·
Registered
41 Posts
had a great time meeting you guys again.. hey steve do you have does links from the rally?

41 - 51 of 51 Posts