Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so since some of us are unable to make it to the turkey run, or don't wish to go on it.

date: nov. 14th, or we can do something saturday night(dare i say nyc midnight)
meet spot: make suggestions
time: 10am...we get to sleep in a lil
why: cause we can
where to: make suggestions

let's get a nice group, not huge.

by sunday the 7th, i'd like an idea as to which one you guys would prefer, then i'll put something up monday for a route.

i do not mean to take away from turkey run, those going to it, enjoy it.

·
Registered
517 Posts
i can not turn down a GYRO run! Are you planning this with Monsta? He said hes going to try doing something on the 14th aswell.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no. i'm hoping when he logs on next he sees my post. i may pm him though because my post may b on a different page by then.

·
Banned
298 Posts
always open to start in short hills...
I can put this up everywhere if you guy are serious about it...

edit- i was talking to rich (F430) he said he would be down for a run soon...

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Dave....you have the green light, plan as you wish!

definitely has to be more scenic and less highway IMHO, also keep in mind guys that the weather is getting cold and grip is not the same please drive accordingly

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Don't think I'll be doing this either...I need to drive up to northern Connecticut, I'm buying some rims for winter driving from a guy up in Boston he's going to meet me half way but if anyone wants to drive up w/ me your more then welcomed to tag along

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jack: spread it

which do you guys want, nyc midnight or something sunday to just cruise? i've got one of both right now

·
Registered
517 Posts
is this on or no?

Bill if your heading up to northern CT.......... Mohegan or Foxwoods run :whistle:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i cant even go to this...evidently theres a surprise party for my dads bday...surprise to me as well.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
is this on or no?

Bill if your heading up to northern CT.......... Mohegan or Foxwoods run :whistle:
I'm backing out of rim deal don't need a 4th set...just going to mount winter rubber on the 18's

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have two 4 doors so Im out for the Turkey Run, let me know if you guys have a change of plans and set something up.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i can do saturday night....i have a party this sunday.

we could just do a meet up and have some dinner with everyone somewhere. i know there's tonnes of places around the city. then do nyc.

anyone wanna try and get a hold of greg and yuri?

if you know a good restraunt outside the city post it up.

·
Registered
41 Posts
im sooooo down for a cruise this Saturday night >=D

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Saturday night? Pac-Man is fighting unless we are going to someone's house to watch the fight, then I'm out

maybe I won't be a bum.....what you guys want to do Sunday? I'm game to meet up @ 10:30

1 - 20 of 51 Posts