Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The inaugural wearing! Custom LV strap by The Strapsmith.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Looks really fantastic. Thank u for sharing.

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, guys! I am loving it - I will be wearing it a good bit, as long as someone doesn't get jealous and want his turn! :wink:

The real fun will be tomorrow, seeing if anyone gives it a second glance while we're out and about.

Looks nice. How's the strap? Is it stiff or soft?
It's pretty stiff still, but it loosened up a bit after wearing it for about 4 hours. It's got a ways to go before it's perfect.

LV leather cut from a bag or something, or imitation?
You'll never catch me in anything fake. It's a Rob Montana strap, he uses all authentic stuff.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
LV leather cut from a bag or something, or imitation?
Rob uses used handbags for his straps. I haven't seen a Gucci or Louis Vuitton that shows any wear when he makes them into a strap. He's very good at his craft and I use him exclusively. Rob also understands the rules that LV uses for their monogram and applies it to his straps as well. Primo stuff.

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
First day out in the wild - our sales guy at David Yurman was all over the watch and strap - I gave him Rob's contact info b/c he loved the strap and he's seen ItODDospeed's other straps.

I'll have it on again tomorrow to see what attention it attracts.

·
Registered
633 Posts
First day out in the wild - our sales guy at David Yurman was all over the watch and strap - I gave him Rob's contact info b/c he loved the strap and he's seen ItODDospeed's other straps.

I'll have it on again tomorrow to see what attention it attracts.
Ok you officially cost me money....my wife caught me looking at this thread and looks like a PAM with the LV strap is in her future. Her newest purse is the damier pattern, so she will probably want something with that in it, crap maybe even 2 straps??? grrrrrrr between yurman and LV she cuts into my watch budget LOL

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^^ I love it!! Your wife has impeccable taste. My most recent purse and wallet are the Azure Damier. I just switched to my traditional monogram today to match the strap.
In the spring, I'll get a strap to match that bag.

Does your wife have the original Damier or the Azure?

AND...are you from the 'ham, of Birmingham? I worked over there for quite a few years.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
That's a great combo! Now I'm thinking of going with an LV strap for my PAM.. I'd do the Graphite Damier to match the wallet.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts