Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HAHAH that would be sick to wake up to.
It seems that London citizens have the opposite opinion. I have read recently an article about people which lives in Knightsbridge area and they have had enough about most of the arab supercars that all day long they make so much noise! :|

·
Registered
966 Posts
It seems that London citizens have the opposite opinion. I have read recently an article about people which lives in Knightsbridge area and they have had enough about most of the arab supercars that all day long they make so much noise! :|

LOL thats to funny. There probably pros at knowing which car just went by too.

·
Registered
9,013 Posts
I would be pissed hearing a bunch of people racing up and down the streets all night. Especially since they cant really give them tickets due to the plate issue.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I would be pissed hearing a bunch of people racing up and down the streets all night. Especially since they cant really give them tickets due to the plate issue.
Please elaborate. The police are not allowed to issue citations because these cars are imported and retain their home country plate?

·
Registered
9,013 Posts
Please elaborate. The police are not allowed to issue citations because these cars are imported and retain their home country plate?
I read something about how the police in london have this electronic ticket generator. You plug the plates digits in and make the ticket.. the problem is, it dosent support the arabic lettering. And some of those fools are parking in 'no parking zones' and speeding in residential areas. So they resorted to clamping some cars.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Ouch!

But thats what they get if they are breaking the law. Not that they care anyway....

·
Registered
500 Posts
Most of the cops know who these cars belong to so they send the tickets to the embassies instead. Most of the Arabs have residences in London as well, so they just send it there as is the case with the Al Thani's.

T

·
Registered
9,013 Posts
Most of the cops know who these cars belong to so they send the tickets to the embassies instead. Most of the Arabs have residences in London as well, so they just send it there as is the case with the Al Thani's.

T
I gotcha... thanks for info T.

·
Registered
28 Posts
A lot of the cars were impounded a couple years ago when they came back to Qatar.
Don't know if it's true but I heard they also crushed a couple of dropheads to show how serious they are.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I would be severely pissed as well. Probably to the point where I'd be standing in the road ready to throw bricks through the windshields of said annoying cars :lol:

It's more of a lack of respect issue and If they are breaking the law, need to be clamped down on.
________
Vapir One Vaporizer

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm not in love with to many Ferrari's but this I must say is one of them now.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I read something about how the police in london have this electronic ticket generator. You plug the plates digits in and make the ticket.. the problem is, it dosent support the arabic lettering. And some of those fools are parking in 'no parking zones' and speeding in residential areas. So they resorted to clamping some cars.
These cars, belong to the owner of Harrod's sons.....they are from the Quatari Royal family....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts