Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a few nice watches I'm not wearing much any more so I thought this might be a good time to sell them since I keep buyin new wheels..:D

So here they are..

Chronoswiss Opus Platinum

Panerai Rediomir White Gold

IWC Portuguese Stainless Steel Rattrapante

Two Alain Silberstien

I am the original owner of these watches and they have been worn, I have all boxes and paperwork....

Best offer..... This is not a fire sale...:wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Do you ship to Namibia? Exchange is roughly 7 Namibian dollars = 1 USD.
Blair, you moved to Namibia?!? I've been looking for Namibian sand to fill my pool for ages. Can you ship some to me? I prefer wire...

Anyway, back to topic. GLWS but I think you should provide some references and post a little more before posting threads like this. :bow1:

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Will you please PM me your asking price on the Porty?

Thank you

·
Banned
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What reference ?
I'm not a watch dealer and I've never sold a watch before, you can ask the guys at Specialty Car Craft if I'm for real....

I've just stopped wearing watches for some reason...

Maybe a nice Ulysse Nardin Wave ?
Omega ...?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
What reference ?
I'm not a watch dealer and I've never sold a watch before, you can ask the guys at Specialty Car Craft if I'm for real....

I've just stopped wearing watches for some reason...

Maybe a nice Ulysse Nardin Wave ?
Omega ...?
Regardless of whether you're a watch dealer or not, providing a reference is always a good idea. The SCC name drop works. Many scams online so just trying to be cautious. If I had the dough for the PAM I would be the first to send you a PM by the way. ;)

Anyway, not to take attention away from your post GLWS!

·
7,022 Posts
Blair, you moved to Namibia?!? I've been looking for Namibian sand to fill my pool for ages. Can you ship some to me? I prefer wire...

Anyway, back to topic. GLWS but I think you should provide some references and post a little more before posting threads like this. :bow1:
I dunno dude. Sand is my passion and I've sold many many high end types of Namibian sand. I don't wanna get screwed so I don't ship to the states. Sorry man. If you have any friends over here that can purchase it directly from me and then arrange shipping across the pond, then maybe we can work it out. :rofl:

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
If any one is interested in any of these watches I would gladly check with our sponsor on reference for Ronin. Ronin, Thank u for giving L4p members first shot on these beauties.

·
Banned
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Aimee....

As I said I've never sold any of my watches before hell I'm not even sure what the goin prices are these days.

The last Portuguese split second that I found sold on line was $8,995.00 so best offer same goes for the Panerai white gold at $10K.....best offer..

You guys know more about these pieces I'm sure, so feel free to PM me for my number.
They are not advertized anywhere else...

·
Banned
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If any one is interested in any of these watches pm me before I consign them to a dealer....

Best offer

1 - 16 of 16 Posts