Discussion Starter #1
Worth the drive from "The OC" LOL.

Incredible Hulk

The grandaddy SL

Orange SV

Full Mansory Panamera

Special Delivery

Fill-er up.

Nice little home in Newport or a Car? You know what they say...you can't drive a house.

Qbert would love this - Carbon Fiber Galore.

Bruce Wayne step your game up.

New SL

Old SL

Creamsicle...

Plain ol 997 C2 done right with Meisters...

Balloon White - amazing color.

1000 reasons to respect this one...TT Gallardo.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Bow. Thank you for sharing. Doesnt get any better than this.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Good shots! It was worth it for me from San Diego;)

·
Super Moderator
9,116 Posts
too bad we don't have those cars in the Bay Area and/or the owners don't bring them out.

Nice shots.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thx everyone, I don't post on here very often...will try and post more stuff if its of interest.

too bad we don't have those cars in the Bay Area and/or the owners don't bring them out.
Dad - most of the good cars were dealer cars...a bit misleading I suppose. BTW, we're going to try and roll up before the end of the month, I'll text you.

great pics! That Grey SV looks so sick! any more pics of it?
I might have a few others - will post them up tonight.

Sweetness! thanks for sharing. What a day!!
Did you roll in with the guys from SCC? We were leaving just as the rolled in with their Verde Ithica roadster, matte RR and Conti SS. Was going to reply to your FB post but my iphone was dead.
Albert (not Alex) LOL.

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
Looks like it was a great event, wish we could have been there!

-Spencer
@Symbolic Motors

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Great pics! Thanks for sharing. On that note does anyone actually like those Reventions? What in the world was Lamborghini thinking with that ugly thing?
Its one of my favorite cars............................... Just because it's ugly to you doesn't mean it's ugly to someone else. an L4P member brought that out to the show...

·
Registered
819 Posts
Great pics! I like the first one the most :)

Great pics! Thanks for sharing. On that note does anyone actually like those Reventions? What in the world was Lamborghini thinking with that ugly thing?
While it may not be the best-looking Lambo, I don't think it's ugly. Besides, it's always cool when manufacturers make limited editions that showcase their future styling / design direction.

I think the biggest criticism of the Reventon is that it's a re-skinned Murcielago. I wish they had incorporated more mechanical innovation along with the radical body.

Still a cool car that will be remembered years from now.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts