Luxury4Play.com banner

61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
^^ Good luck with doing that. If you can survive the economy over the next few years, it should be much easier to get business once the markets start to recover. Many other companies will be gone by that time.

·
Registered
41 Posts
^^ Good luck with doing that. If you can survive the economy over the next few years, it should be much easier to get business once the markets start to recover. Many other companies will be gone by that time.
funny thing is, my friends all said 'hey bro your biz is gonna go out of biz because of the shitty economy. well here the thing, people still build new homes/biz, people still rehab/update buildings... right now im trying to learn/come up with something with 'green technology' home automation type 'gimmick'......

green is and has been the new 'shit'

also. with my work, i wouldnt be suprised to see each home as a IP in the near future. like email to homes and such. call homes from the comp.....control your home automation from work....

lots of cool shit.

what part of russian you from? minsk here

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
How long have you been building homes?
Our company has been in business since 2004. We have a lot of various construction experience from apartment buildings to tract homes. My grandfather built his house in Russia in the 50's, everything from scratch. You could say its the family business lol.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
120 yards up to that point. Walls will take up another 80 or so. The whole project will use a LOT of concrete.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
No renderings, just the plan elevations. I posted the front elevation in one of the first posts of this thread.

Entry / lake side:

61 - 80 of 85 Posts