Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Some serious engineering on that last place. Keep posting pics I love it (ex. engineering contractor here in CA)

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
^^ Tell me about it dude. The engineer of the retaining wall was on site every day all day while we were drilling the piles & the foundation piers... daily field reports etc ... We're doing all the work ourselves on the foundation/wall except for the actual drilling was done by a drilling sub.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Ruskie, great work buddy. Man, I'm glad that the worst thing I have to deal with is clay soil.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
^^ Tell me about it dude. The engineer of the retaining wall was on site every day all day while we were drilling the piles & the foundation piers... daily field reports etc ... We're doing all the work ourselves on the foundation/wall except for the actual drilling was done by a drilling sub.
Very impressive - yeah special inspections are the norm in a job like that.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Very Beautiful Homes, I have a friend who lives up there in Renton on the Lake. Its crazy where he lives, there are nice homes on the lake and then it quickly turns into the ghetto. He is one of the VP's at Desert Sun Tanning Salon's, and then I have anothe friend who has a home a Mercer Island accross from where the Football Training Camp is going in I believe.

Really nice work though, the homes are amazing I look forward to seeing more.

Thanks John

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
^^ Yeah Renton is an interesting place. There is a new development on the waterfront right next to the Seahawks training facility, but just up the street you have old ghetto neighborhoods lol. I prefer Issaquah & Bellevue (looking for land right now for myself in Issaquah).

·
Registered
642 Posts
that place is going to be beautiful!! need to check it out in person sometime!

how is the knee (or ankle) feeling?

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Knee is still hurting quite a bit, but not as bad as before. I've been taking Glucosamine and it's been helping, not to mention I switched to no impact elliptical workout rather than running. As for checking it out in person, we'll probably host a open house type of event after the house is complete before we hand it over to the owner.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #54 (Edited)

Spiral staircase going in at one of the projects. Also getting millwork prepped & painted. After that, all that's left is lighting fixtures, carpet, landscaping & exterior rail. Almost finished!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Wow thats really coming along. Good work!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
How long have you been building homes?

·
Registered
41 Posts
kak dela?

also russian here, also have a small biz.

although yours seems to be something i want to venture in the near future

41 - 60 of 85 Posts